Nijmegen, The Netherlands & Yemen Email: Elayahmaa@gmail.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping others means helping yourself
Why I am a humble bee?
As an international researcher and professional, I think to be one of humble bee community can open the door for me to share my knowledge and expertise of how we can realize institutional and economic change in poor nations, contribute to solving the issue of local knowledge syndrome and increasing the input from the poor nations in these change processes. I think I am in the right place to share my knowledge and to achieve a change in the international orientation in foreign aid policies. Thus I consider myself a perfect match for being a Humble Bee. I believe that my skills, experience and excellence can increase the capacity of the Humble Bee.
- Governance, civil society and participation
- Project management
- Planning and project management
- Organisational development
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Democratization in non-Western countries, Public Policy-Making and Implementation; Actor Network, Bounded Rationality, Foreign Aid Theories, Local Knowledge Syndrome, Capacity Building, Capacity Development, Institutional Reforms, Foreign Aid (in)Effectiveness, Foreign Aid and Gender, Tribal Societies, Crisis and Safety Management.